What we offer researchers
The Yorkshire Health Study provides the following services:
- Anonymised data sets for secondary analysis (potentially linked to national and local datasets e.g. HES, ONS, LA)
- Recruitment facility whereby the study management team identifies and invites suitable study members to participate in approved collaborative studies.
We makes charges for these services. The services includes
· assessing whether enquiry is in scope
· assessing study potential to meet request (e.g. how many eligible participants)
· providing information/ advice to mgmt/ steering group for final decision/ ratification
· ensuring relevant approvals have been obtained
· drawing up Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
· providing collaborators with service agreed (e.g. postal mail out to study participants)
· ensuring payment is obtained
· updating the Collaborators database
· tracking response rates to collaborative study invitations
These services include the time of the study manager, database manager, research fellow and research associate, Epigenysys and the study management and steering committees and their support staff.